Best Mobile Saver FAQ's
1. What kind of Voice calling services do you offer and how do I access them?
We offer national and international calls at fantastic low rates which you can obtain by registering your office/home landline or mobile numbers. To access the service you need to register your details on our website
2. What happens after the online registration?
We will provide you with confirmation of your account details and once the payment is successful, you may go to account details menu and get the 0208/0203 numbers for your destination numbers. You can register up to 200 destination numbers. Since your phone numbers are registered, there is no need for a pin number.
3. What kind of handsets do you support?
We support any touch tone landline phones and any regular mobile handsets, we do not support rotary dial phones.
4. What are the different payment options?
We currently accept payments by credit/debit card via our website.
5. Can I use the service from payphones or any other phone other than my registered phones?
No, this service only works from the phone numbers that are registered and it does not work from payphones.
6. Does the service work from mobile networks?
Yes, as long as the mobile number is registered. Please note that before using your mobile, check with your mobile operator if dialling the 0208/0203 number is inclusive in your monthly allowance; this may not be the case for pay as you go customers.
7. What happens when my balance runs down to £0.00 or gets low on credit?
You will hear a prompt announcing that the credit is low and the call will be disconnected automatically. To recharge please login to your account and follow the instructions, you will need a credit or debit card to complete the process.
8. Is there a facility for Auto Top-Up?
We currently do not offer auto top-up's; however we are planning to introduce this facility shortly.
9. Do you run any promotional offers?
We constantly introduce new offers, please keep watching our website for further information, we also offer bonus credit to our customers on a random basis.
10. Can I use this service from outside the UK?
No, we currently do not offer this facility.
11. Does this service work from only BT Landlines?
No, you can use this service from other telecom providers like Virgin, Cable & Wireless as long as you are able to dial our 0208/0203 access numbers.
12. Does the landline need to be registered in my name?
No, you may even register your office or friends numbers on our website and use the service.
13. Do you send a monthly itemised bill?
No, you will not receive any monthly bills from us, you will however be able to check, free of charge, your call history and the call charges online after accessing your account. But we do charge £5 admin fee for any hard copy printouts sent either by email or by post.
14. Are there any connection or maintenance charges?
No, we only charge the rates that are indicated on our rate sheet.
15. Do you charge for calls if they are not connected?
No, however the call may be charged if you reach voicemail or any other prompts.
16. Do you charge for credit and minutes announcements?
No, all the announcements that we make are free.
17. What is the call billing rate?
All calls are charged per minute billing.
18. What is the charge for dialling the access number?
We do not charge you for the access numbers, this charge is dependent to your operator, usually 0208/0203 access number is free on pay monthly mobile tariffs.
19. What are the charges for dialling the customer service number?
Our customer services number is charged at 5ppm from BT landlines but this rate may vary with other operators.
20. Is there a minimum Top-Up?
Yes, a minimum of £5 can only be processed by our payment gateway.
21. Is there any line rental that I need to pay for this service?
No, you only pay your usual line rental to your telecom provider.
22. Do the indicated rates include VAT?
Yes, the rates are inclusive of VAT.
23. Where can I find your international destination rates?
You can find it on our website at
or please contact customer services on
0844 489 2125.
24. Can I register more than one phone e.g. both my home phone and mobile?
Yes, you may register up to 10 phone numbers.
25. I had a problem during top-up and credit has been deducted from my credit card?
Please contact our customer services and we shall check our records and credit the necessary amount to your account, however in some cases this may take up to 48 hours.
26. I did not hear any voice on the phone but I was still charged for the call.
In some instances the voice is not properly transmitted despite a connection. This could be because of various technical reasons, please contact our customer services, we shall verify and recredit the lost amount.
27. Do I receive any PIN number after registration?
No, this service does not require any PIN number.
28. Does this service offer call conferencing?
No, currently we do not offer conferencing, however we are planning to introduce this service shortly.
Copyright © Best Mobile Saver 2013
terms & conditions
Customer Complaints Code